HARRISBURG, Pa. (WTAJ) – The Pennsylvania Department of Health reports that more than 11.4 million doses of the vaccine have been administered in Pennsylvania. 61.9% of Pennsylvanians aged 18 and over are now fully vaccinated.
569 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported since Monday, bringing the state total to 1,217,332 known cases since the start of the pandemic.
10 new deaths have been identified by the Pennsylvania death registry since Monday, bringing our state’s total to 27,805 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
There are 274 people hospitalized with COVID-19. Of that number, 49 patients are in the intensive care unit with COVID-19. More data is available here.
The statewide percentage of positivity for the week of July 9-15 was 1.7%.
Ninety-seven (97) percent of Pennsylvania’s cases were considered cured from COVID-19.
To date, 4,852,775 people have tested negative.
Our central region has 35 new cases since Thursday. This brings our total to 78,591 known cases of COVID-19.
Below is the departmental breakdown:
Percentage of people who received at least one dose of vaccine per county:
CLEAR FIELD: 45.2%
Total number of COVID-19 related deaths by county:
BEDFORD: 142 (+0)
BLAIR: 344 (+0)
CAMBRIA: 441 (+0)
CAMEROON: 9 (+1)
CENTER: 228 (+0)
CLEAR FIELD: 156 (+0)
ELK: 41 (+0)
HUNTINGDON: 136 (+0)
JEFFERSON: 99 (+0)
SOMERSET: 219 (+0)
NEW LOCAL DEATHS: 1
Federal data representing the 67 counties:
- According to the CDC, as of Monday, July 19, Pennsylvania ranks 5e among the 50 states for total doses administered.
- According to the CDC, as of Monday, July 19, 61.9% of Pennsylvanians aged 18 and over were fully vaccinated.
State-wide data representing the 66 counties within the vaccine jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health:
- The Pennsylvania Vaccine Dashboard was updated on Friday, July 9 to more accurately reflect the number of people partially and fully vaccinated in each county outside of Philadelphia, as well as the demographics of those vaccinated. For state-to-state comparisons, see the CDC’s Vaccine Data Tracker.
- Vaccine suppliers have administered 11,442,686 total doses of vaccine as of Tuesday, July 20.
- 5,621,779 people are fully vaccinated; with a seven-day moving average of over 11,400 people per day vaccinated.
The department continues to urge Pennsylvanians to follow CDC guidelines for wearing a mask when required by law, rules and regulations, including health care, local businesses and location guidelines. of work. For their protection and that of others, unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people are always encouraged to wear a mask in public.
There are 164,383 people who have a positive viral antigen test and are considered probable cases and 639 people who have a positive serologic test and either have COVID-19 symptoms or a high-risk exposure.
Register now for the WTAJ newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.