Hello, neighbors! It’s me again, Alexis Tarrazi, your Bridgewater Daily host.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Quite sunny. High: 69 Low: 43.
Here are the best stories in Bridgewater today:
- Kimberly Lucci: candidate for the Bridgewater-Raritan School Board (Bridgewater Patch)
- Bridgewater Middle School to reopen Monday after flood damage (Bridgewater Patch)
- 2021 Electoral Guide | Bridgewater / Raritan, NJ TAPinto News (TAInto.net)
- “I just want to say thank you”: man seeks lifeguard from Bridgewater (Bridgewater Patch)
- Marijuana in Flemington is “more complicated than you might think” (My central jersey)
- Free Halloween ‘Trunk or Treat’ scheduled at Basking Ridge (New Jersey Hills)
- Somerset County Park Commission will host the 1770s festival on October 3 – The Franklin Reporter & Advocate (franklinreporter.com)
Today’s Bridgewater Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and gain access to this amazing technology – Click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Bridgewater!
Bridgewater Patch Book
- Bridgewater Police Department – New Jersey: “On September 29, 2021, retired Bridgewater Police Chief Richard Z. Voorhees passed away. Chief Voorhees began his career with the Bound Brook Police Department in 1960 after serving honorably in the Corps of the United States Marines. Chief … “(Facebook)
- Somerset Patriots Baseball: “🔥 HEAT CHECK 🔥 just remember the time Luis Medina hit 1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣ on the pistol… 🥵” (Facebook)
- Bridgewater-Raritan High School Band Parents Association: “Wednesday 6/10/2021 – skip the kitchen, support the group! 🥑” (Facebook)
- Somerset NJ County Library System: “As the days get shorter and the nights colder (and if you’re not a completely scared cat like me!), Maybe it’s time to get yourself a book that will scare you. Explore our new collection of thrills and thrills. : https: // sclsn … “(Facebook)
- Rutgers Master Gardeners of Somerset County: “Stop excessive mulching!” Although mulching is a recommended landscaping practice with many benefits, excessive mulching will inevitably kill a tree slowly. It is a common cause of death for azaleas, rhododendrons, dogwood, etc. . “(Facebook)
- Greater New Jersey Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association: “Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias don’t come with an instruction manual, but there are resources available to help you. Take part in an education program to learn more about brain and cognitive health, what dementia is, what to expect if you or someone is there … ”(Facebook)
- Somerset County Business Partnership: “Today we celebrated the opening of @JAGOONEPTBridgewater at their new Bridgewater location. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate! #Jagonept #jagonephysicaltherapy #pt #physicaltherapy #ribboncutting #scbp #somersetcountynj” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Friday! See you tomorrow for another update. If you enjoy these newsletters, consider bringing some of your friends and neighbors into the fold. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Alexis tarrazi
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bridgewater Daily? I’m all ears. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.